[Heartlogic-dev] participant pacing

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] participant pacing
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:07:07 +0530

The goal-pair study will accumulate more questions than I can reasonably
expect a participant to answer in one sitting.  I have an idea for
getting more ratings per participant.

I'll ask for 30 minutes worth of ratings and then say, "You're done."
After one week, I'll send an email saying, "There are more items to
rate.  Please visit http://...";  I'll do this every week until I run out
of items or the participant doesn't respond to the email.

Bill, would this be useful for your study too?  Or is it worse to
introduce another confound?