[Help-bash] combine

From: Val Krem
Subject: [Help-bash] combine
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 22:58:06 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,
I have two files. The first file has two columns  and the second file has about
15,000 columns and here is two samplesFile1
ABC1  zc124
ABC2  zc125
ABC3  zc126
ABC4  zc127
File2 ( has about 15, 000  columns) ABC1  1 0 1 2 1....1
ABC2  1 1 2 2 2....2
ABC3  2 2 1 0 1...,0

I want to merge the two files by the common column   (column 1 in both files)
and  get the  following output
Result
Zc124 1 0 1 2 1....1
Zc125 1 1 2 2 2....2
Zc126 2 2 1 0 1...,0

Is it possible to read file 2   as a two variables? i.e.,  the first columns as
one variable and the remaining columns as another available?  If this is
possible then I can combine the two files using the common  variable between
the two files.

Thank you