[Help-bash] Extending lengaje

From: Azael Reyes
Subject: [Help-bash] Extending lengaje
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 20:42:04 -0700

Hi avery one,

First, Thank in advance to read this email.

I'm experimenting with the code of bash to extend the input lenguaje(don't
going to obfuscate with detail because is a experiment), I found the
'parse.y' file but I think need the lexical file, I'm expecting found some
file like 'lex.l' or something similar, but there is not somethink like
that.

My ques is, The name is diferent? or can generate with some command?,
espeficfically i need add a terminal to lexical analizar, how can i do that?

Thank you again