Re: Bison 1.28c is released

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Bison 1.28c is released
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:30:28 +0200

At 16:41 +0200 2001/08/17, Akim Demaille wrote:
>> I had a look at this one, and it seems that the PS it generates
>> is from a pix-map, not object-oriented drawing. -- Perhaps one
>> should settle for a graphics format for which there is
>> converters available that produces object-oriented drawing
>> PS/PDF/DVI.
>
>Hans, we won't change this.  Period.

So what made you fall in love with this particular format? :-)

-- I mean, a year mentioned in the converter was 1994, and the graphics
display times weren't impressive.

So the impression it left was that it is an outdated format which is no
longer supported.

But the idea of getting graphics is always nice. More modern formats should
be able to support hyperlinks.

  Hans Aberg