Help with Grammar

From: Ian Upright
Subject: Help with Grammar
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:25:13 -0800

I'm trying to build a parser to generate a simple tokenized tree of the
standard C grammar.  I'm getting these errors "has no declared type" from
Bison, but I'm not quite sure what is wrong.  Can anyone enlighten me?

Also any other tips or comments as to the approach I'm using to build this
simple tree?  (I'm not very familiar with grammars & parsing at all)

Thanks, Ian

p.s. no, this is not a school assignment, I'm looking to use this parse tree
for my own purposes :-)