Re: Purify'ing my bison. Desperate for HELP! PLEASE!!!

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Purify'ing my bison. Desperate for HELP! PLEASE!!!
Date: 27 Jan 2002 11:42:46 +0100

>>>>> "Billy" == Billy Patton <address@hidden> writes:

Billy> I've got a yacc that I'm getting complaints about form Purify.
Billy> This is on a Sun Solaris 7 UNix box.

Hi!

Sorry, but it not obvious where your leaks are from.  I have a
preliminary suggestion: have your cell_malloc be verbose (displaying
some information on stderr), and then run a verbose parser (i.e.,
define YYDEBUG to 1, and set yydebug to 1).

Then, crossing the information from the parser's traces and your
cell_malloc should give good hints of what happens.

Also, please, drop 1.25: it's been dead for years now.  1.32 is out.