Re: Some more help..

From: Deepak Modi
Subject: Re: Some more help..
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 10:26:04 +0200

 Hi,
  iam sorry i didn't get it...let me redefine my question...but first let
me put dowm my understanding about FLEX,BISON...correct me if iam wrong..
  I need to develop a compiler based on certain rules,functions...so i
first write the grammer for the rules,functions..then i feed this grammer
as input to FLEX..my FLEX will parse this and generate 'tokens' which be
the input to BISON...the BISON in turn will convert this tokens to a
'c-language code'..when i build this 'c-language code'(how do i build is
one more question..??) i finally get a executable..say comp.exe...
  now my input to this comp.exe will be a model(rule-based word file)...now
this is where i go blank..!!
  once my model is compiled with the help of comp.exe in what form will the
output compiled file be..?? is it going to be in binary form,text
form,user-understandable form or any other form..??
  can u please help me...any other advice,comments,ideas are most welcomed..:)
  thanks and regards,
deepak.