Re: Parser called from lexer

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Parser called from lexer
Date: 04 Jun 2002 12:19:19 +0200

Odd> I need a parser implemented as a function called with the next
Odd> token as argument. This is the oposite of what Bison generated
Odd> parsers do, they call a function to get the next token.

Odd> I have hacked bison.simple to do what I want. However, I assume
Odd> someone has made a more elegant "push" parser available. Anyone?

This is on the TODO list.  I'm not interested in having a second
skeleton for push, I want a single skeleton for both, but which uses
m4 to produce one or the other.  Do you know CVS Bison?  You might
want to try to implement that?

Anyway, seeing the changes you made would be very interesting.  Could
you send it?