Re: Fwd: Re: speed-up parsing

From: Christian Kristukat
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: speed-up parsing
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:26:18 +0200

On Wednesday 19 June 2002 11:20, you wrote:
> [...]
> We do not have much input on how you want to use your stuff. Why, in your
> least-squares implementation, do you need to your parser several times?

Well, let's forget the least-squares thing... I may have a basic understanding
problem. So my question is: is it possible to evaluate an already parsed
expression once again without having to call yparse() and if yes, how do I do
it. E.g. you have a parse string "sin(x)" and you want to evaluate it at many
different x.

Christian Kristukat