Lloyds Limited - BISON

From: TrinaElson
Subject: Lloyds Limited - BISON
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 07:36:30 EST

Good Morning,
I am writing in regards to your website. We here at Lloyds Limited, have developed a beautiful 14k Gold Bison. We know that many people involved with Bison Know the mass beauty of the animal. We think that many will want to purchase one of our pieces. We are looking to generate a mailing list of those people who would be interested. We also have a piece available for use in an auction, in exchange for a mailing list. This is a $650 piece. We have a beautiful web site that we could place an article with a link to your web site, in exchange for your mailing list. I would love to have a chance to discuss this possibility with you.
Please contact me at 772/286-7723

Thank you,

Trina Elson
Sales Coordinator