Help with Bison on Linux

From: ateamhtp
Subject: Help with Bison on Linux
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 01:56:55 -0500

I downloaded Bison 1.75, and I am running Mandrake 9 on this machine.  I've
installed Bison, and everything was successfully, meaning i got all '...yes'

Okay, cool.  I ran the test executable, and I got the same error that caused
me to download Bison in the first place, 'testsuite: error: cannot find bison'

This confuses me since I did indeed install Bison, mainly so I can run Wine,
because there are some Windows apps that I thought might be fun.

Please help...

Thanks!

Derek

http://webmail.netscape.com/