Compiling Bison output in KDevelop

From: Michael Thuswaldner
Subject: Compiling Bison output in KDevelop
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 03:02:01 +0100

Hello,

I am quite new to Bison and I am therefore trying the examples provided in the bison manual. It all seems to work without any hitches as long as I do exactly as the manual says (using the compiler cc). However when I try to compile the exact same file in KDevelop the process ends with the following messages:

gmake[2]: *** [main.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home//test/test'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home//test'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
*** failed ***

I am not expert enough to understand what these errors mean. Do you have any suggestions to where the problem might be? Do I need to select any special options for the compiler, linker or make?

/Michael

Hitta rätt på nätet med MSN Sök http://search.msn.se/