.y Compile Error

From: Srivatsan Sridharan
Subject: .y Compile Error
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:32:47 +0500

Hi All,

       I am new to bison. One of my company's tools does automatic generation
of Object-ids from an SNMP MIB file ( Management Information base ). The same
*.y file that compiles in bison 1.28 ( in Linux ) does not compile on 1.35
windows version. It gives me the following error.

premosyy.y:571: type clash (`' `str') on default action.

Can anyone please explain me how to get around this error. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.

Regards
Srivatsan.