RE: BISON To Represent BASIC Grammer

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: RE: BISON To Represent BASIC Grammer
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:50:38 +0200

At 14:41 -0400 2004/04/14, Senthil Manickavasagam wrote:
>Hans:

Don't forget to cc Help-Bison.

>Looking at the number of questions on things like this...
>may I suggest that we work on a small example of simplified BASIC that is
>implemented using flex and bison
>and put that on Bison page.
>What do you think?

I not regular GNU. If you want to put such up an example, perhaps you might
contact Akim Demaille <address@hidden>.

On the one hand, there has not been much questions about BASIC in this
group in the past. On the other hand, if people are willing to make various
examples, that might be useful.

  Hans Aberg