RE: install bison

From: Alvin Weigel
Subject: RE: install bison
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:06:07 -0500

Hi,
I did get Flex and Bison to configure and install.  I was able to get esnacc
to configure but ran into a problem immediately
doing the make.  Below is what I got when doing the make.  Do you know how I
can get this to work properly?  Thanks for any help.  Keep in mind that this
is an Alpha server running Tru64.

# ls
acconfig.h             c-lib                  configure
maketail               stamp-h
aclocal.m4             changelog              configure.in
mkinstalldirs          stamp-h.in
asn1specs              cmasn.def              copying                news
tbl-example
buildall.dsp           compiler               doc
policy.h               tbl-tools
buildall.vcproj        config.h               install
readme.txt             tcl-asn
buildall.vcproj7       config.h.in            install-sh             snacc.h
tcl-example
buildall_vc71.vcproj   config.log             install.txt
snacc_builds.dsw       tcl-lib
c++-examples           config.status          makefile
snacc_builds.sln       tcl-p
c++-lib                config_Used.h          makehead
snacc_builds.sln7      tcl-p.c
c-examples             config_win32.h         makehead.in
snacc_builds_vc71.sln  version.h
# pwd
/pro/work/al/asn/SNACC
# make
No suffix list.
Make: Don't know how to make all-redirect.  Stop.
#