RE: snacc

From: Alvin Weigel
Subject: RE: snacc
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:16:08 -0500

Hi Laurence,
when I ran configure in my /usr/local/bin/SNACC directory, it came back to a
prompt without any errors.  It appeared to be ok to me.

After that happened, I type "make" from the prompt and got the following
message.  I don't understand what the make is looking for.

# make
No suffix list.
Make: Don't know how to make all-redirect.  Stop.
#