Re: Newbie Question re: Transforming a domain specific language.

From: Matt Friedman
Subject: Re: Newbie Question re: Transforming a domain specific language.
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:52:46 -0500

I don't mind pedantry at all, in fact, it is appreciated, as was the
good-humour of your reply. It seems as though you think I'm headed
down the right road, so I'll start hacking, as you suggest.

Many thanks.

--
Matt Friedman

"A good engineer is a person who makes a design that works with as few
original ideas as possible. There are no prima donnas in engineering."
-- Freeman Dyson