Re: calculator with additional function

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: calculator with additional function
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:31:11 +0200

At 09:53 +0200 2005/06/10, address@hidden wrote:
Hi,

There was problem with sent my message so I send it again.
I need to write calculator with additional function. It have to serve loop FOR where I declare how many times it will run and what will it do inside. My problem is how to bould data structure (it have to be tree) for this calculator.
Have You any idea?

You have to build a "closure", that can be executed later, building it directly in the actions, in terms of code that can executed after the syntactic termination of the loop. This code can be binary, or an output in some other language that can be compiled and executed later. Most do it directly, by hand, perhaps invoking M4, Guile, or something, as an aid if the output is any other language. Just a few days ago, there has come to my attention the tool <http://www.codeworker.org>, probably useful for more advanced things.
--
  Hans Aberg