classical error but unresolved "syntax error at end of input"

From: DEBUF Xavier
Subject: classical error but unresolved "syntax error at end of input"
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 17:22:48 +0200

the result of the grammar file (*.y) compilation give me this error:
"syntax error at end of input"

I Know this is not really important but i don't find it and I can't test
my grammar file I give you the code (begin and end of it)

A warning appear to indicate that yyerror has been declared on implicit
way "Static" and farrer "extern" I really don't know what is the meaning
and if it's important or not...

thanks for your help

%{
//#include "global.h"
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <math.h>
#include "SuiteTest.c"
%}

%token DEBUT FIN

%left  PLUS  MOINS
%left  FOIS  DIVISE
%right EXP
%start P

%%
P       :       DEBUT S FIN                     {testRecup();}
[...........some grammar rule.......]

[...........]
                |NUL SEMI_COLUMN Qb             {printf(" ");}
                |/*vide*/                       {printf(" ");}

%%

int yyerror(char *s) {
  printf("%s\n",s);
   return 0;