Re: Bison 2.1 released

From: Tim Van Holder
Subject: Re: Bison 2.1 released
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:04:00 +0200

Paul Eggert wrote:
> Bison version 2.1 has been released.

It would be nice if you added a step

 - freeze messages and submit pot files to the TP one week before
   release

to the Bison release procedure (or alternatively, make 'submit .pot
file to the TP' part of the alpha release procedure).
I try to keep bison's Dutch translations up to date, but I can't
do this if no .pot file is submitted to the TP (3 fuzzies in bison
and 1 untranslated in bison-runtime is not a huge deal, but I'd
rather have complete translations in released versions).