Re: Bison fast questions

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Bison fast questions
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 11:36:12 -0800

"Cenzato Marco" <address@hidden> writes:

> Do you know if the GNU Bison latest version (2.0 o 2.1) is MS Visual Studio
> 2005 32/64 bit compatible?
>
> Or do you know someone that already worked on this?

Please see <http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/bison.htm> and
<http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/flex.htm>.  The generated
Bison parsers should work on 64-bit environments; please let us know
if they don't.  But if you have problem running Bison itself please
contact the gnuwin32 folks.  I assume the 64-bit scanners will work as
well, but you'll have to ask the flex maintainers about that.

> Do you know a .NET porting of FLEX / BISON ?

Sorry, no.  But I don't really keep up with that stuff and it's quite
possible one is out there.