Google summer of code

From: Satya Kiran
Subject: Google summer of code
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 17:31:39 -0500

hi,

I am a grad student studying at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
I wanted to contribute to Bison through the Google Summer of Code
program and I prepared this proposal.

But somehow in the last minute my university tells me I am not
eligible to participate in that program (and get paid) because I do
not have a US work authorization yet.

I decided to go ahead and contribute independently. That way, even
though I don't get paid, I will (hopefully) learn something. So if
there isn't anyone contributing to the same project through google
summer of code, please consider mentoring me. My aim is to gain a
thorough knowledge of bison internals and practical issues in
implementation of parsing algorithms.

Project title: Implementation of Burke-Fisher Error correction
implementation for bison C output.

pls see attached proposal for details.

Thanks!
Satya.