Re: Google summer of code

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Google summer of code
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 21:32:37 +0200

Le 9 mai 06 à 21:02, Satya Kiran a écrit :

hey thanks a lot Mr.Akim and Mr.Derek for your feedback;

I checked out bison sources from cvs; there is absolutely no
documentation that I could find on bison's internal data structures.
So I thought I would put that down on a blog for now as I study the
code. I will let you know when I create the blog. It looks like I will
definitely need a helping hand. I will ping you when I am deep enough
into the rough waters of bison :)

There is something that we should have done since a long time,
and you're help would be most welcome: moving the comments to
Doxygen syntax.  There is quite a bit of doc in comments, but
it is scattered, and not always consistent.  Doxygen could help
us a lot here.