Re: 2.1 C++ documentation

From: Satya Kiran
Subject: Re: 2.1 C++ documentation
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 22:15:33 -0500

hi,
I was trying to compile a cvs version of bison. I got the following error:

$ ./bootstrap
./bootstrap: autoreconf --verbose --install --force ...
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: running: autopoint --force
Can't exec "autopoint": No such file or directory at
/usr/share/autoconf/Autom4te/FileUtils.pm line 288, <GEN0> line 144.
autoreconf: failed to run autopoint: No such file or directory

I dont know what autopoint is for; never heard of it before; I am
running ubuntu linux 5.1 on my laptop. Can someone please point me
where i can find this program (I didnt find it @ savannah).

Thanks!
Satya.