Re: Help, searching for a yacc group, is there one?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Help, searching for a yacc group, is there one?
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:42:42 +0200

On 25 Sep 2006, at 04:15, Dustin Robert Kick wrote:

I know this is the help-bison group, but I can't find a yacc group for my problem, and I want to do the basics in yacc, before I move on to learning bison (mainly for the C++ support). Can anyone point me to the right group for yacc questions?... Would it be ok to post a yacc question here, as bison is yacc compatible?

Well, rephrase your questions as though being for Bison. :-) There is also the Flex list <address@hidden>, for (F)lexer questions.

For more general questions, you might try the Usenet newsgroup comp.compilers, and its FAQ, published there monthly.

  Hans Aberg