Re: eclipse integration help?

From: Alfonso Urdaneta
Subject: Re: eclipse integration help?
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 22:31:07 -0500

Hans Aberg wrote:
On 27 Oct 2006, at 21:34, bernd wrote:

I was googeling quite a bit without real success.

Does anybody has some advice or can point me to a web site on how  to set
up an Eclipse project that integrates Bison in a decent way?

Isn't it a Java platform? Bison is only C-code, but may be used to produce output in other languages, such as Java then, though I do not know the state of that.

Eclipse is the new xemacs, it can be used to edit pretty much anything. It is however, written in Java.

--
alfonso e. urdaneta
www.red82.com - are you ready ?