Re: Creating a debugger for a bison designed language

From: Sandon Racowsky
Subject: Re: Creating a debugger for a bison designed language
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:08:45 -0700

Or, perhaps I'm attacking this wrong.  Maybe it what I really need to be
doing is trying to figure out how to write a new gcc front-end.

On 1/11/07, Sandon Racowsky <address@hidden> wrote:

So if I'm understanding you correctly, I need create something along the
lines of a C macro that appends line numbers around blocks of bison actions
while simultaneously creating my own debugging profile db, so that when I
encounter the C line numbers, I can reference the original source by doing a
quick lookup in the db?