How to make the parser thread safe ?

From: Arun K V
Subject: How to make the parser thread safe ?
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 17:59:45 +0530

Hi,

To make parser thread safe, should i just declare a variable in my yacc file like this %pure-parser (as seen in the second line of my code given below)

will it do everything to make my parser thread safe . should i use other locks and all in my code.

what else should i take care along along with declaring %pure-parser to make my parser thread safe.

i am a beginner in the field of lex and yacc ..
please do help me....

expecting a reply ....

thanks in advance
Arun