Re: Feature request

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Feature request
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:16:45 +0200

On 21 Jun 2007, at 20:07, Fernando Ferreira wrote:

Just another question: is the path to the skeleton hardcoded to $PREFIX/share/bison/ ? I tried to pass --skeleton="/home/foo/ bar.cc" but it didn't work. Thanks :D

Please to take down the CVS version, as this has changed lately. The latest version, I think is as follows for relative paths: If one puts %skeleton in the grammar file, then it is relative that file; if one uses --skeleton, it is relative the bison invocation place.

  Hans Aberg