Re: Building bison 2.1 on Windows

From: oconnor . maryann
Subject: Re: Building bison 2.1 on Windows
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:24:35 +0000

Thanks, Laurence,

I'll take a look and see if this route is the one for me.  In terms of building
from the source, I'm just trying to be consistent (grab the tar/zip file,
untar/unzip, and build on each platform).  Binaries is a reasonable option, as
well.

Concerning Windows: my personal taste and yours align here.  But..., sometimes
we have to do what we don't like and Windows often is involved ;^)

Thanks, if I have any other questions, I'll ask.  I appreciate your help!

-Mary Ann

From: address@hidden