Where are the project homepages of flex++ and bison++?

From: Peng Yu
Subject: Where are the project homepages of flex++ and bison++?
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 08:52:50 -0600

I see bison++ lex++ tutorial in the following webpage. I contact the
author of the tutorial. But he doesn't know where the official
websites are.

http://www.mario-konrad.ch/index.php?page=20024

The tutorial pointed the following wiki page for flex++.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flex%2B%2B

Is there anybody know the official project websites of flex++ an bison++?

Another question: Although I can compile the flex and bison generated
C code with C++ code, I'm wondering if there will any advantages in
using flex++ and bison++ to generate C++ code directly.