Re: Flex and Bison C++ Example

From: Robert Hollencamp
Subject: Re: Flex and Bison C++ Example
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 20:42:23 -0500

I ended up removing the offending paragraph completely – it really didn’t
add anything to the post and gave people the wrong impression about the
differences between the C skeleton and C++ skeleton. If you are playing with
tools like Flex and Bison you probably know enough to decide for yourself
whether you should use C or C++, so the pros and cons of this argument are
left for the reader to decide.

Robert Hollencamp