Re: bison-2.4.2 released [stable]

From: Joel E. Denny
Subject: Re: bison-2.4.2 released [stable]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:54:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010, Mark Lavi wrote:

> Congratulations on the latest release of Bison!

Thanks.

> You should note that the Project Members GPG Keyring at
> http://savannah.gnu.org/project/memberlist-gpgkeys.php?group=bison
> <http://savannah.gnu.org/project/memberlist-gpgkeys.php?group=bison>
> has an expired public key for Joel E. Denny <jdenny-clemson.edu>, who
> signed the files. Would you please update the web page with his new key
> and associated download the keyring link from the same URL?

As far as I know, I'm not able to.  I did report this to the savannah
maintainers, and I received a response, but it was obviously never fixed.
Perhaps if more people report it, it will receive more attention:

  address@hidden

In the meantime, you can download my current key from here:

  http://savannah.gnu.org/users/jdenny

Or you can import it from a key server:

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys 263DF280