Creating intelligent search 'n replace for C/C++ source?

From: Jacob Ole Juul Kolding
Subject: Creating intelligent search 'n replace for C/C++ source?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 00:48:33 +0200

Hello List

I'm a total newb regarding all things bison/yacc but I think it's the tool for my current problem at hand. I have a rather large code base written in C/C++ where I need to replace some fundamental classes
and all references to function call from other classes/functions.

All I need is a program that can parse the source and replace all instances of classes and functions including arguments based on a simple 2,3 column text file.

Can anyone point me to relevant examples or share ideas on the subject?

Best Regards
Jacob