Re: Co-Maintainer

From: Laura Morales
Subject: Re: Co-Maintainer
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 21:46:55 +0200

I still don't understand what you are writing and where you want to go with
this.
Anyway if you, as you stated, have no background whatsoever on the software
that you are offering to maintain, and if you are not even willing to join the
bug tracker, then I'm afraid you have zero qualifications to be a decent
maintainer. You are very welcome however to use your precious time to
contribute anything that you are capable to contribute.