help-cfengine
[Top][All Lists]
Advanced

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Problem compiling cfengine 2.0.b2


From: Mark . Burgess
Subject: Re: Problem compiling cfengine 2.0.b2
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:12:49 +0100 (MET)

I am trying to get automake to include it -- but I don't know
how. Any bright sparks know how?

Mark

On 21 Feb, Lumpkin, Buddy wrote:
> Ok, so now im having another problem:
> 
> make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/cfengine/2.6/cfengine-2.0.b2/doc'
> make[1]: *** No rule to make target `cfengine.8', needed by `all-am'.  Stop.
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/cfengine/2.6/cfengine-2.0.b2/doc'
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> 
> Looks like cfengine.8 doesn't even exist.
> 
> --Buddy
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden
> Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 2:50 PM
> To: address@hidden
> Cc: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: Problem compiling cfengine 2.0.b2
> 
> 
> lex does this-- i recommend installing flex and bison.
> 
> m
> 
> 
> On 20 Feb, Lumpkin, Buddy wrote:
>> Here's what I am getting:
>> 
>> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.3.3/include  
>> -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.3.3/include -I/usr/local/openssl/include 
>> -I/usr/local/include  -g -O2  -Wreturn-type -Wmissing-prototypes  
>> -Wuninitialized  -c rotate.c
>> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.3.3/include  
>> -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.3.3/include -I/usr/local/openssl/include 
>> -I/usr/local/include  -g -O2  -Wreturn-type -Wmissing-prototypes  
>> -Wuninitialized  -c errors.c
>> lex   cflex.l && mv lex.yy.c cflex.c
>> "cflex.l":line 499: Error: Too many positions
>> 535/1000 nodes(%e), 8003/8000 positions(%p), 544/800 (%n), 123649 
>> transitions,
>> 262/10000 packed char classes(%k),  11939/16000 packed transitions(%a),  
>> 0/30000 output slots(%o)make[1]: *** [cflex.c] Error 1
>> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/cfengine/2.6/cfengine-2.0.b2/src'
>> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>> 
>> Anyone know why lex is bailing on me?
>> 
>> System: Sun E220R running Solaris 8.
>> 
>> --Buddy
> 
> 
> 
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Work: +47 22453272            Email:  address@hidden
> Fax : +47 22453205            WWW  :  http://www.iu.hio.no/~mark
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Work: +47 22453272            Email:  address@hidden
Fax : +47 22453205            WWW  :  http://www.iu.hio.no/~mark
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]