Problems installing under FreeBSD

From: Paul Dlug
Subject: Problems installing under FreeBSD
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:27:54 -0400

I was able to build successfully under FreeBSD (4.6-STABLE) with
cfengine-2.0.3 but I get the following errors when installing:

install: ./cfengine-Reference.html: No such file or directory
 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ./cfengine-Tutorial.html
/tmp/cfengine/share/cfengine/html/cfengine-Tutorial.html
install: ./cfengine-Tutorial.html: No such file or directory

makeinfo created a directories called cfengine-Tutorial and cfengine-Reference
filled with html files but it looks like the makefile is looking for single
html files with those filenames.

Are there any plans to submit a port for cfengine2 to the ports collection? If
not I'd be happy to try to create one, assuming I can get this to install.

Thanks,
Paul