WILL compile on solaris...wont run

From: Asbjørn Karstensen
Subject: WILL compile on solaris...wont run
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:46:41 +0200

Sorted the first problem out, was even able to compile. (Seems that cfengine was keen on using a libdb.a that was found earlier in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Don't understand why it couldn't use the BerkeleyDB4.0/lib folder. Ah well).

Now to the segmentation fault. I get it with both cfenvd and cfagent. After some searching on the news groups, I realized that it might have something to do with the regex library. (Which I of course know nothing about...)

How do I correct this? I saw suggested that I can reconfigure with correct CFLAGS, CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS, but how do I do that?

gdb tells me this:

0x7709c in SetDomainName (sp=0x0) at nameinfo.c:467
467     DeleteClassFromHeap("undefined_domain");
(gdb) backtrace full
#0  0x7709c in SetDomainName (sp=0x0) at nameinfo.c:467
        fqn = Cannot access memory at address 0xfffffffffffffbf0

Thanks.

Asbjørn.