Possible to edit several files in the same way withour duplicating the c

From: Matthias.Schrother
Subject: Possible to edit several files in the same way withour duplicating the commands?
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:44:54 +0200

Hi,

I would like to do the same modifications to several files without repeating
the edit commands (e.g. ReplaceAll) for each file.

What I have working is this:
editfiles:
    { /etc/xinetd.d/rlogin
        ReplaceAll "disable.*= yes" With "disable = no"
    }
    { /etc/xinetd.d/rsh
        ReplaceAll "disable.*= yes" With "disable = no"
    }

What I would like to have is something along these lines:
editfiles:
    { /etc/xinetd.d/rlogin /etc/xinetd.d/rsh
        ReplaceAll "disable.*= yes" With "disable = no"
    }

So far I have not been successful. When using justthe directory, all files in
/etc/xinetd.d where changed - I could not get the "include" statements working.

Any hints are welcome. This is version 2.0.2.

Best regards
        Matthias