RE: cfengine ran from redhat kickstart file

From: Lumpkin, Buddy
Subject: RE: cfengine ran from redhat kickstart file
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:23:01 -0700

Hey Mark,

I just want to remind you that people appreciate your work on CFengine. Please
don't read too much into it when people say it would be nice to have better
documentation (as I did recently referring to automatic key exchange). It is in
fact something that needs to be done but that doesn't change the fact that you
deserve a huge atta-boy for creating CFengine and for aggressively adding
features and trying to find the time to document them..

I think I can speak for everyone on this list by saying ... Thank You :)

--Buddy