cfkey help

From: Nate Campi
Subject: cfkey help
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:43:20 -0800

I don't like accepting cfengine keys on trust any more than I like
accepting ssh host keys on trust - I'll do it if I have to but not if I
can avoid it.

I've been able to avoid having to trust cfengine keys by generating the
keys on a central host and disting it to the client and servers via SSH
priv key authentication. The only problem is that my script has to move
the host's real key out of place while the client's key is being
generated. I wish I could tell cfkey to generate a different filename.

CFINPUTS doesn't affect this. Is there any way to do what I want without
hacking at cfkey's source?
--
Nate Campi   http://www.campin.net

"It is better to deserve honours and not have them than to have them and
not deserve them." - Samuel Clemens