cfengine proxy?

From: Systems Administrator
Subject: cfengine proxy?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:59:06 +1100 (EST)

        Hi all.  I'm wondering if cfengine has some kind of proxy mode.
Besides the fact that this might help with some people's scaling problems
(mentioned recently), it would also mean that it would be possible to
configure a cfengine server on a machine on the internal network, and have
it push to a machine on an external network.  Yes, I know push is bad, but
if someone has a better idea for using cfengine on both internal and
external networks, I'd like to hear it.

        :)

--
Tim Nelson