Re: why didn't I receive the email with output?

From: Tod Oace
Subject: Re: why didn't I receive the email with output?
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:38:20 -0800

On Nov 26, 2003, at 15:31, Yue Han wrote:

I just learned cfengine from scratch so I find myself a bit lost at the very beginning. What I have done is to install the version 2.0.1p1 and that seems work fine. I was creating a file cfagent.conf in which I set up the smtpserver as well as the sysadm. But it didn't send anything after I run cfagent.

cfexecd uses that variable to send email when it runs cfagent -- cfagent doesn't send the email itself.

--
Tod Oace, Intel Corporation <tod@intel.com>