CFengine use questions (best practices)

From: Chris Kacoroski
Subject: CFengine use questions (best practices)
Date: 28 Nov 2003 06:34:21 -0800

Hi,

I like what I have seen of CFengine, but have two questions of the
best practice of setting it up for a network of 1600+ machines.

1. What tools to people use to manage the emails or logs that it
creates from all those machines.  Logs that everything is ok and logs
that something was changed?

2. I saw in the presentation graphs that look like they were made via
CFengine.  Is there a specific location in the documentation that
talks about how these graphs were generated.

cheers,

ski