List of monitored files?

From: Wil Cooley
Subject: List of monitored files?
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:08:36 -0700

I'm guessing one of the databases in /var/cfengine contains the list of
files and directories controlled with cfengine, along with checksums
(for files conf'd with that type of check), timestamps, etc.  Is there
(an easy) way to extract this data into something awk-able?

I'm working with a managed hosting provider who's maintaining Tripwire
on a customer's systems and it would be very convenient if I could get
at this data with one swell foop instead of reviewing every one of my cf
config files.

I'm guessing a little Perl/Python could do it, if I knew what the
database structures were...

Wil
--
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley@nakedape.cc