Re: running modules in %post section of a redhat ES3 kickstart?

From: John Borwick
Subject: Re: running modules in %post section of a redhat ES3 kickstart?
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:16:52 -0500

Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
This one time, at band camp, John Borwick wrote:

Put a "sleep 10000" in the %post section, then alt-f2 to the shell to see what you've got available.

The second console is available until the OK button is pressed on the first,
at the end of the install, so the sleep isn't necessary.

I guess we are working in different environments. My kickstart file reboots the machine after it's done, so no keyboard input is necessary.

Yours,
John
--
           John Borwick