Re: segmentation fault in InitializeLocks

From: Tod Oace
Subject: Re: segmentation fault in InitializeLocks
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:06:09 -0800

On Feb 23, 2005, at 17:57, Lars Damerow wrote:

Is there a way to do a static build using configure flags? I didn't see anything obvious, so I had to run configure as usual and then tweak the Makefile to add '-static' to CFLAGS and change '-ldb' into '-ldb-4.2'.

I just set CFLAGS to -static before running configure.
Maybe doing something similar with LDFLAGS would take care of -ldb-4.2?

--
Tod Oace, Intel Corporation <tod@intel.com>