Re: Not technical: strategy against competition ?

From: David E. Nelson
Subject: Re: Not technical: strategy against competition ?
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:52:33 -0500 (CDT)

I couldn't agree more with Tim.

A number of months ago I needed to be able to define a class based upon the model of h/w for Sun hosts. No problem as I added the code to the CFEngine src (which allowed me to use the functionality that day) and submitted a patch which was included in the next version (which allowed everybody else to use the functionality).

Being able to have choice is what I call service.

Regards,
         /\/elson