Moving cfengine email lists

From: Mark Burgess
Subject: Moving cfengine email lists
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:32:10 +0100

I am sending this message now, since the Email lists have been
inaccessible for the past day.

Due to significant problems with the mailing lists, I am moving the help
and bug lists to cfengine.org. This will mean that everyone will be
reregistered and the old lists will be disabled somehow. (GNU is not
very responsive on this)

If all goes well, the link to news groups will continue. If you have
special configuration settings on your mailman account, you might have
to reset these on the new list, since I am unable to transfer the whole
configuration. I hope this will improve the service for everyone.

Changes should take effect in a few days.

Mark