help-cgicc

Accessing QUERY during a form POST

From: Jeremy Cowgar
Subject: Accessing QUERY during a form POST
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 21:15:20 -0500

I am just learning Cgicc and I would like to access the query string during a form POST. Can anyone tell me how to do this, or point me in the right direction?

Everything works great during just a plain GET, and I can access the form data fine during a POST, but during a POST I cannot get the Query data.

Any help would be greatly appriciated,

Jeremy - address@hidden